Date: 17th June 2022
This is an integrated training and assessment course.
Successfully complete it and you’ll receive a certificate of training.
We’ll guide you through all the relevant health and safety guidelines to ensure you stay protected.
You’ll also be given practical experience working with the machine to learn and hone techniques.
- Risk assessment and emergency procedures
- Health and safety guidelines and legislation
- Personal protective equipment
- Pre-use checks and machine safety features
- Routine checks and maintenance
- Cutter maintenance
- Start the machine and carry out safety checks
- Preparation of site, machine and materials
- Operation of stump grinder
- Unblocking stump grinder
- Re-instatement of excavation and disposal of arisings
- Clearing, transport, and storage.
Enquire about this course